[Rhodes22-list] Baja Day 25

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Mon May 15 23:33:00 EDT 2006

Yes! Yes! Yes!  -- I can't get enough.

Funny, I thought the quality of your transmitted photos was stunning,
and didn't mention it only to avoid going over the top with praise.

The photos look great.  The layout is terrific.  The text is wonderful.
The adventure is compelling.  The narration is strong and personal.  The
length is appropriate.  The typeface is handsome.

Guess you could say I really like it.

Bill Effros