[Rhodes22-list] Chris and Baja Day 25

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue May 16 06:11:19 EDT 2006

Chris,
      There has to be a problem here somewhere, I actually agree with Bill
Effros.  Great job.  Now get an 8 meg digital camera with video and sound
recording.   Then you can dictate while capturing this summers adventure.
My 3.2 meg camera will do it, but you have to practice a little.  So if you
get the camera now, you can practice and turn in an even better story in the
fall.  But realistically you will have to work hard to a better job than you
already have done.
      Again, great job, how come Bill was the only one applauding your
effort?  All the newbies and lurkers should be studing your work intensly to
see what they can do.  Maybe you set the bar to high?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA