[Rhodes22-list] Brad, Dan and Elton

daniel snyder danielsnyder at adelphia.net
Wed May 17 23:09:49 EDT 2006

Ed,

You are most correct about moose country.  We had two in our backyard this
week.  You were almost right about mosquitoes except they don't start until
around mid June.  Right now we have huge swarms of black flies (which Elton
will become familiar with tomorrow) which hang around until the mosquitoes
decide to appear.

I will try and coax some worthwhile shots out of our digital camera during
Elton's visit.  I'll just need to have my show me how to load them into this
PC.

Brad, where are you located?  I'm in New London...dead in the middle off
I-89 between Concord and White River Jct.  Dan