[Rhodes22-list] WTF?

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Fri May 19 08:41:23 EDT 2006

Herb,

Yes....True but there are many parts of the PATRIOT act that do violate our
rights. Have you read it? People say if you got nothing to hide why worry.
Our founding fathers are rolling over in thier graves. The same thing was
said way back then. If you got nothing to hide the cops should be able to
search your home. Yeah right!

Note how some companies refused. I would make it a point to do business with
them.

Wally