[Rhodes22-list] Response to Ed K

Tatflies at cs.com Tatflies at cs.com
Sat May 20 10:45:03 EDT 2006

Thanks Ed,

Great links.....they are appreciated as well as your comments.

My wife has actually indicated that she has done her time aboard sailboats.
This is one one the reasons for a smaller boat. I surely would not be able to
spend every weekend on the boat. It would probably get seldom use, and it would
be just me or with some friends. Different destinations would open up with a
trailer sailor. Perhaps Table Rock Lake, Lake Geneva or Kentucky Lake would be
neat get-a-ways.

That said, she has indicated a slight interest in joining me, but a marine
head would help to get her aboard and frankly she was always fun to sail with.

I believe the eBay boat is a porta-potty and a 1986 boat. $13,500 is not far
below what Stan indicated to me for a recycled model.

Tom Trenkle