[Rhodes22-list] Reply to Dave Lewis and his fellow travelers

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun May 21 08:25:08 EDT 2006

Ed,

Do a google search for your answer unless you already know it. In any case I
am not sure of your point. WWII and Iraq have little in common. In WWII we
were attacked by Japan and joined the rest of the world in a fight againt
the Nazis and the Japanese. Combared to current situation; we attacked a
country that NEVER attacked us. While you are searching for your answers on
the aftermath of WWII read up on Middle Eastern history. I am not saying we
should just grab our gear and head for the border.

At this point I must admit I don't know what we should do. The only thing I
am certain of is we made a huge mistake and I don't need 20 20 hind sight to
see.

Wally