[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Questions

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sun May 21 14:25:45 EDT 2006

Dave,

That flange is the base for the pole that supports your table. Do you have
the same type of base in cabin? Same pole should go in both. Yes it will
collect water.

Regarding tacking....what type of head sail do you have? The R22 tacks
really easy but I would guess the 170 in light air might have some
challenges. Some use pvc turnbuckle/shroud covers to help.

I have a bike lock/cable on securing my motor.

As Rummy guessed maybe the holes you describe are vent holes for head????

Wally