[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 Questions

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon May 22 07:21:38 EDT 2006

Dave,
I use standard plumbing PVC pipe available at Lowe's or Home Depot.
Installing them requires unscrewing the stays and drilling a hole in the cap  peace
for the end of the stay to fit into. Total cost is around $6.00 and they  last
for several seasons. I have thought about painting them prior to installing  to
make them last longer, but have never done it. If my rum soaked mind
remembers correctly, they are one inch PVC pipe. Perhaps someone else on the  list
can help here.

Rummy