[Rhodes22-list] Rummy's new Rhodes

Luis Guzman trpclman at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 20:42:18 EDT 2006

Rummy,

  The translations that I gave you for the boat name were given to me by a chinese co-worker at the college. I did not make them up.

  Read the right way, from right to left, it tranlates to feng shui.

  Read from left to right, it reads water and wind and this is most probably the way that it was meant to be read.

  Luis

"salm at mn.rr.com" <salm at mn.rr.com> wrote:
  Rummy,

Congrats on the Bantum. As for the name, I think it got "tagged" by a gang
banger. 8-)

Slim

http://mail2web.com/ .