[Rhodes22-list] e-bay, What's Up Folks?/Rob's boat bidding

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sat May 27 12:04:39 EDT 2006

Rob,

This 'Freedom' fisherman, or phisherman, is slick.  It really looked like it was authentic from ebay.  Has the boat loosened up a bit on price?  I hope it comes through for you.  Ebay can be a good option, I am sure, but I really think essential to establish verbal contact and dialogue with the seller to assess good value.  This was impossible with 'Robert 4Freedom' because, as he emailed me, he is mute and could not talk on the phone.

Such a sad story, especially when you consider any who have ultimately been suckered.  The communication on this list is invaluable in so many ways.

Good luck on that boat.  Maybe someone would want to partner up to the lowest level and cut the outlay in half.  That would almost be a possible option for me.  What interest from Brad or Luis.  There might be some sense of what Luis is doing in Bradenton, but in other parts of the country.  Prime users can make some money to support our luxuries, and rent to other credible owners.  Problem is, Rummy is the only credible around, and look at him...

Art