[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Sinking of the Oriskany 17-May-2006

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon May 29 09:21:37 EDT 2006

Hank,

Thanks for posting. We were statiuoned in Hawaii when the Oriskany had the
terrible fire mentioned in the article. My Mom is a RN and she worked in the
burn ward of Tripler (sp?) Army Hospital. She wound up caring for quite a
few of the burn victims. As you can imagine there were dozens of severly
burned sailors.

Hopefully one day I will dive the Oriskiny.

Wally