[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Sinking of the Oriskany 17-May-2006

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Mon May 29 19:41:13 EDT 2006

Bill,

Before they sink a ship to make an artificial reef it is supposed to be
cleansed of all contaminants.  The Oriskany shouldn't be leaking anything.

The Arizona is a different story, of course.  You're right, she is still
leaking fuel and oil, even after 65 years. But probably less than any
merchant ship puts in the water in a year's time.

Hank