[Rhodes22-list] National registry.

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 18:43:44 EST 2006

Rummy,

Well, it is interesting to play with.  Frankly, I have a problem with these
sites and the laws behind them.  I knew a guy from my home area in Illinois
that did two years on a statutory rape charge under circumstances that many
of us could have been charged with during our youth.  It ruined his
life. There is no 'corrections' in our corrections systems.  Get busted with
a joint and see what it does for your career. You look at what has happened
to the kids at Duke and one realizes what havoc a overzealous prosecutor can
do to one's life.  The criminal justice system here in Shelby County
Tennessee is downright scary!  I have very mixed emotions about the mixture
of the digital age and crime.  I worry more about the local yahoos watching
me than I do the Federal government watching foreign currency transactions.

Brad