[Rhodes22-list] National registry.

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 18:12:38 EST 2006

Rummy,
Thanks for posting the registry info.

Brad, I can understand your position; but as the
mother of a beautiful 23 year-old living on her own in
Nashville & going to school & working, I was relieved
to see that there are no offenders nearby.

I guess in this litigious society, we must do what we
can to protect ourselves, and think ahead as to the
consequences of our actions, however they may be
construed.

elle