[Rhodes22-list] National registry.

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 20:27:47 EST 2006

Elle,

I too was relieved to see my neighbors weren't predators, but I had a pretty
good idea that was the case in the first place. Illinois just passed a law
to create a similar site for meth offenders.  Where does this end?  If they
are still a threat, they deserve to stay in prison.  Otherwise, consider
their debt to society paid and take off the Scarlet Letter.

Brad