[Rhodes22-list] National registry.

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 18:49:23 EST 2006

This is quite a convoluted topic...the example you
cited, Hadz, shows how turned upside down these
situations can become. Surely if the 'victim' weren't
a complainant, perhaps the law should be changed to
reflect an exception if consent is mutual for the
relationship.

What I know is I want my daughter to be safe,, and if
young men now have to think about the consequences of
their behavior, thenn that is a plus....(I know there
are many cases of aggressive females later turning the
tale & accusing the male. Let's not go there....I'm
too tired to type much more...kayaked @ 5 mi
today...;^)

elle