[Rhodes22-list] National registry.

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 18:37:24 EST 2006

I do concur Brad.

When the ACLU called the other night and requested I renew
my membership early so that could use my money to defeat
some of the people I plan to support next week with my
vote.  I told them I was reconsidering whether I would
renew at all this year because their focus seems to be off
the real targets lately.

The guy working at the dry cleaners next to our old flower
shop was going out with his HS sweety.  Funny how after
dating for two years, you can go to jail, and need to
register as a sex offender two months after your 18th b'day
if your girl-friend is a few days shy of 17.

And moving to a new town doesn't help, since the local cops
are required to post fliers in a 1/2 mile radius of his
address each time he moves.

As a side note: Mental health sources say you can't cure a
pedophile, so if someone is convicted of that crime - why
do we let them out?

I don't really want to start some long exchange of
emotional emails all over agin.  But, I've had two close
calls that scared the shit out of me, and these type of
laws/websites are in the same category.

Maybe I need to get a bigger boat, should I need to put
some distance between me and whatever scary thing is out
there!   :-^)

joe/hadz.