[Rhodes22-list] National registry.

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 20:57:00 EST 2006

Elle,

When I become King,  pedophiles will be locked-up.  Period.  I would suggest
killing them but that would be too kind.  The issue I have is lumping widely
varying degrees of criminal behavior under one banner.  Unfortunately, I
know individuals who committed drug or sexual offenses that most reasonable
people would consider petty, if criminal at all, and are marked for life.

Not to be irreverent about a serious issue, but why didn't some of these
really hot female HS teachers hit on me as a kid?

OK, I change my mind.  If they're malicious sexual predators, just kill'em.

Brad