[Rhodes22-list] No child left behind.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Nov 4 10:16:20 EST 2006

Hank,
It might be old news, but I found it today and this is the first I have
heard of it. I was trying to research whether or not current recruiting goals by
the armed services were being met for this year, but could only find
information  from 2005. Apparently the end of the recruiting year is September and no
figures  have been released by the defense department for 2006.  Putting this
kind  of thing in an education bill that is supposed to help our children is
beyond  being underhanded. This is Washington politics at it's worst.

Rummy