[Rhodes22-list] No child left behind.

Philip 3drecon at comcast.net
Sun Nov 5 08:22:43 EST 2006

Don't forget allegations of Rape, and fondling women who came to see him in
his office.  Sleazy?   I remember Democrats talking about Republicans saying
the seriousness of the charges warrant an investigation in the absence of
witnesses and evidence.  With Clinton they would impugn the witnesses and
hide the evidence, like billing records that disappeared for month until the
subpoenas were issued and then, they magically show up on the Clinton's
dinning room table?  Sleazy?

Philip