[Rhodes22-list] HELP! How about a debate on.. WAS: A GREAT Email List

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 16:23:44 EST 2006

Hank,

That is exactly the problem...but surely others have
the elect. lift...their engines clear the lift?  What
brand engine do 'youse guys' have?

W/O the electric lift, I cannot raise the engine. I
tried to raise a Yamaha 9.9 on the manual lift &
couldn't do it.  It weighs almost as much as I do, so
even using the stern rail as a fulcrum, I couldn't get
it more than 1/4 of the way up.....

I think I will have to get the boat back to GBI & have
 Stan invent whatever he has to invent to make it
work...

elle

=== message truncated ===