[Rhodes22-list] HELP! How about a debate on.. WAS: A GREATEmailList

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 16:28:53 EST 2006

Philip,

I have the Power Tiller info...I spoke at length to
the owner a while ago...perhaps it is time to get back
to him & get his input.

I'll be reporting back with whatever I find.

WHEN (not IF) I get this boat in the water, we are all
going to par-TAY for all the help I'm getting with
this.

elle

=== message truncated ===