[Rhodes22-list] HELP! How about a debate on.. WAS: A GREAT Email List

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 16:52:32 EST 2006

Hadz,

W/in a 10 mile radius of my house every outboard
manufacturer  (except Tohatsu) is
represented.(According to MapQuest, the Tohatsu guy is
only 26 mi away...but I'd have to swim the Potomac to
get there....) By this time tomorrow nite I hope I
will know more about OB's & options than I ever cared
to know.

So when Stan gets the boat back & he tells me some
cool thing he & Dido have come up with, I MAY
understand.....

elle

=== message truncated ===