[Rhodes22-list] HELP! How about a debate on.. WAS: A GREAT Email List

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 17:06:33 EST 2006

Hi, Mark,

The problem lies in the fact that I do have the
wheel..so I need to get the controls where I can reach
them while steering.

 Is what you have considered a remote control?

A fellow at the marina today mentioned that he also
has a Mercury which he really likes. They are one
dealer that I will visit tomorrow...stay tuned...

I just need a good primer on outboards....gonna get it
tomorrow....

elle