[Rhodes22-list] Elle's Motor Issues

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 17:14:25 EST 2006

Philip,

I am absolutely confident that Stan will find a
solution and make it work elegantly.

I just have to get the boat back from my friend/boat
dealer who is also determined to find the solution..

Anyone want to do a midnight raid...?

Seriously, now, about how much does an empty R-22 w/
no engine &  trailer weigh? If my 4-Runner can't pull
it, I'll go to plan B.

elle