[Rhodes22-list] Elle's Motor Issues

Philip 3drecon at comcast.net
Sun Nov 5 20:03:02 EST 2006

Elle,
     Stan has said some of the manufacturers (like Yamaha) stopped making
their remote options and they have to be fabricated.  That may be why you
are having this problem now.  Once Stan gets on it, I am sure it will work.
When I asked him about it a few months ago, he said when I get the motor to
him and the boat is read, he can figure something out.  I trust him.

Philip