[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Term Limits

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 05:17:13 EST 2006

howdy y'all

Ya know ... I'm beginning to be in favor of term limits.
Too many seem to feel they need to tinker with laws to
justify getting re-elected; when some things would be
better is left alone.  That would put more responibility on
the States.  But I don't have a full blown simulation of
this, I'm only starting to educate myself on the good, bad
& ugly of term limits.

Happy Election Day Eve!

joe/hadz.

=== message truncated ===