[Rhodes22-list] HELP! How about a debate on.. WAS: A GREAT EmailList and towing

3drecon at comcast.net 3drecon at comcast.net
Mon Nov 6 14:24:34 EST 2006

Elle,
     Until I picked up the loaner from Edenton, I had not towed anything that large.  The few things I towed in the military were usually smaller than the vehicle I was driving.  The biggest concern I had was giving myself enough time to slow down, lane changing, especially in traffiic and most importantly, carefully considering parking lots to be sure I could get out of whatever I turned into.  Otherwise, no problem.

Philip

From: "L. Sailor" <watermusic38 at yahoo.com>