[Rhodes22-list] Political: Red vs. Blue States

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Nov 7 17:57:49 EST 2006

So, in military war games, what do they do when they catch a spy?

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
1976 O'Day 25
Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
1971 Coronado 35
Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> hnw555 at gmail.com 11/7/2006 2:21:08 pm >>>
When I was stationed in Korea we had these huge exercises called "Team
Spirit" Where units from the states would come over and play the orange
forces while we were the blue forces.  At that time I was in an Attack
Helicopter unit and one of the pilots realized that the Emergency marker
strips in the emergency kits were the same shade of orange as the panels
that the other guys taped to the inside of their side windows.  Well, a well
folded emergency marker taped to the inside of OUR helicopters allowed us to
due some easy reconnaissance before the battles began.  Hey, all's fair in
love and war!

Hank