[Rhodes22-list] Brad!

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Nov 8 13:03:47 EST 2006

I just ordered a 10 pound item, shipped ground from New Hampshire to
Connecticut, picked up by FedEx on 11/7/06.

Fed Ex estimates it will arrive 11/14/06.  UPS would get it here in a
day or 2, and would be able to tell me immediately whether it would be
one day or two.

The shipper could kick it down the road to me in less than a week.

This is bad for FedEx even if the package arrives in less than a week.

Talk to somebody.

Until it gets straightened out, I will specify UPS whenever I have an
option.

Bill Effros