[Rhodes22-list] Brad!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 12:26:31 EST 2006

Bill,

I was off work that day!  Shit happens when I'm gone.  I voted early and
spent election day at the lake. See?  This reminds me of the old story of
the French pilot, Pierre.

Pierre was a bridge builder who built a thousand successful bridges.  Pierre
got a private pilot's license and one day forgot to un-chock his airplane
and sucked the chocks into the engine.

"Do they remember me as Pierre the successful bridge builder, NON!, they
remember me as Pierre the chocksucker!"

FedEx will deliver, trust me, buy some FDX stock.

Brad