[Rhodes22-list] Brad!

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Nov 8 13:14:22 EST 2006

Bill,

You probably are using the new FedEx Home Delivery service, not the FedEx
Ground service (RPS).  This is a specialized CHEAP service for residential
deliveries.

Specifying UPS may not help either, at times.  Large mail order (Internet)
retailers are using a service known as Mail Innovations which uses UPS to
pick up the product and then transfer to the USPS for delivery.  A 3 day
ground UPS delivery can take a week using this wonderful solution.  Beware
of "free shipping" at buy.com and amazon.com as they use this tactic.

Mike
s/v Shanghai'd Summer ('81)