[Rhodes22-list] Politics

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 08:45:43 EST 2006

Rummy,

That's not what I meant.  My intended point was that neither party has a
large enough powerbase to control legislation.  They'll have to work
together to get it done.  The Republicans won't get anything passed that the
dems don't like and the dems won't get anything signed that the republicans
don't like.  They'll have to work together on compromise.

Hank