[Rhodes22-list] Politics: the need to vote

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 10 07:31:57 EST 2006

I work with a few guys from OZ, and they infromed me of an interesting law down-under.  I wish we had something like this :-)

In Australia, all citizens over the age of 18 must enrol to vote. It is compulsory by law to enrol and compulsory by law to attend a polling place at ...
www.australianpolitics.com/voting/systems/compulsory.shtml

HADZ (a.k.a. joe)