[Rhodes22-list] Politics and discussion between Slim, Brad, et al.

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Fri Nov 10 12:29:44 EST 2006

Wow...

Dave is now the spokesman for what conservatives do and don't want...

Gee, guess that means I better check my own brain in at the door now, and have Dave let me know what I want/think/believe.

Thanks Dave. I use it a lot for work too - will you start taking care of that for me as well?

Herb Parsons

S/V O'Jure
1976 O'Day 25
Lake Grapevine, N TX

S/V Reve de Papa
1971 Coronado 35
Lake Pontchartrain, Louisiana Coast

>>> DCLewis1 at aol.com 11/10/2006 10:40:54 am >>>

In a message dated 11/10/2006 8:28:17 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,