[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Another perfect day.

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Nov 10 16:48:43 EST 2006

Rummy said, "I am neither conservation or liberal. My wife swears I'm a
closet
conservative, but I deny all."  And tell us Captain Rummy, just what do deny
that you and your wife do in the closet?

Brad,
      Your trying to use good reason with ....... , reminds me of people
trying to reason with the inhabitants of West Greenville and City View.
       However, I do appreciate your trying.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:
"If a solder would command an army he must be prepared to withstand those
who would criticize the manner in which he leads tha army."  General Omar N.
Bradley