[Rhodes22-list] Another perfect day.

anima13 anima13 at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 11 09:12:59 EST 2006

We had 74 degrees with nice winds Thurs and Friday.
I just so happened to be off after Thurs afternoon.
We sailed til the moon came up Thurs eve. Sailed early
friday morning and helped a pal take his sails off for the
winter(((.
Last night it remained 70 until the "storm at 11". Temps dropped
faster than gravity. Came home.
I suspect we'll have some other sailing day yet.
Anne
KY Lake