[Rhodes22-list] Rep. Henry Waxman, D-Calif/Let the games begin.

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 11:43:19 EST 2006

One of the reasons I say it is the fault of the banks is that I think there
may be a problem coming up soon where many will default on loans due to
these balloon payments.  Then the banks have made bad decisions on lending
the money.  I also believe the banks are partially at fault as they tend to
gloss over the negatives of the programs in order to get the business.  I
know, buyer beware, but I believe the banks have an ethical and moral
obligation here that they don't always live up to.

Hank