[Rhodes22-list] Rep. Henry Waxman, D-Calif/Let the games begin.

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Sun Nov 12 16:58:12 EST 2006

Having worked for a bank, I can back what Hank says.

Many banks are now severely overextended on loans.
Harvard MBA types have been prodding for short-term
profits at the expense of long-term stability.

When the pre-election go-go machine winds down, I
fear that it may go below stall speed, and confront
us with a damned-if-we-do-damned-if-we-don't
decision on bank bailouts.

BOHICA
/Robert