[Rhodes22-list] list admin-Michael's Measurements

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 12 08:53:07 EST 2006

It's OK, Michael, it's actually not very cold out...I have my Helly; what's the use of having rain gear if you aren't willing to get it wet?

  I'm leaving about 2 today as the fishermen aren't biting either today....

  I'll email the nos. when I get home. ;^)

  elle

Michael Meltzer <mjm at michaelmeltzer.com> wrote:
  Thank, sound like the right number, BTW please do not get a cold over this,
it only a government form and close enough.

-mjm