[Rhodes22-list] Tax Advice? 401k's

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 12 16:37:22 EST 2006

Bill,

Hmmm ..... I suppose it would be possible for the rich to pay less,....
but only if they want to spend money like a poor person. Seems to me,
the sales tax on that new Mercedes or Beemer is likely to be *just a
bit* higher than the sales tax on that 2 year old Chevy. 'Course, I
could be wrong, maybe all the rich people will start buying 2 year old
Chevys (cough cough) ..... Ya think??

Rik