[Rhodes22-list] Special TV program for Dave B.... [Political Announcement]

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Wed Nov 15 12:55:17 EST 2006

This AM a radio commentator, announced that on his TV show on CCN Network
News ( not CNN ) at 7 P.M., 9 P. M. and again at 11 P. M. they will air a
special program for Dave Bradley.  Again that is CNN Newwork News not CNN
(aka Communist News Nework).

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
http://www3.nationalgeographic.com/animals/images/1024/red-eyed-tree-frog.jpg