[Rhodes22-list] Philip -- Ice Box

Philip 3drecon at comcast.net
Wed Nov 15 18:10:19 EST 2006

We still plan on the new boat.  The loaner is still in the water, but I
haven't been able to get to the marina in a few weeks.  I just started a new
assignment closer to home (I now live there instead of visiting on
weekends).  I am on leave next week and my brother visits from CT.  We will
go out in it a couple of times, weather permitting then I plan to pull it
out for the winter or until I can take it back to Edenton.  I owe Stan
another payment and expect to have the new one sometime next spring? or
summer?  Anyway, my wife wants the marine head.  I hadn't put much thought
into the ice box.  The loaner has one of the plastic 12v upright coolers,
but we haven't used it.  I'll have to consider your idea.  You may be right,
and if I wanted one later, I know there are several options or I could
always go back and get one from Stan.  Of course, my wife has the final word
on that too.

Thanks,

Philip