[Rhodes22-list] Special TV program for Dave B.... [Political Announcement]

David Bradley dwbrad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 19:15:57 EST 2006

Too funny.  You know, Ed, I was a card carrying republican until I moved to
North Carolina in 1995 and couldn't bring myself to register in Jessie
Helm's party.  My slide from middle of the road republican to middle of the
road democrat ony changed my junk mail.  I guess my slide from there to
commie must have been more drastic, but i missed it being too busy working
for the man.

Dave B.  - )