[Rhodes22-list] RE: Philip -- Ice Box

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Nov 17 03:33:47 EST 2006

Philip:

     Could you send the lat-long in a single post.  I do not think we need
separate post for lat then long.  Better yet, post the coordinates after you
personnally have sailed there to verify their accuracy.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA
Addendum:
"At sea, sheets should never be confused with sails."  Vance Broad