[Rhodes22-list] Considering a Recycled R22

Nan Bailey nan at npbailey.com
Tue Nov 21 10:55:27 EST 2006

Hi,

I am in touch with Stan @ General Boats to purchase a recycled boat and
would be interested in hearing some feedback.  Are there any features
that are "must have"?  I thought I would want life-lines but Stan is
suggesting I reconsider.  I am assuming I will have a depth-finder and
compass put in...make sense?  Other thoughts?

I am on the Long Island Sound and hope to use it for day sails and some
overnights with my 10/15 yr old children & friends.

Thanks,

Nan

<http://www.npbailey.com/>

  <http://www.npbailey.com/>

Nan P Bailey, MBA, CFP(r), AIF(r)

1875 Palmer Ave, Ste 206

Larchmont, NY  10538

tel. 914.834.9105

fax 914.834.6376

www.npbailey.com <http://www.npbailey.com/>

nan at npbailey.com

Securities and Advisory Services Offered Through Commonwealth Financial
Network; Member NASD/SIPC, a Registered Investment Advisor