[Rhodes22-list] Considering a Recycled R22

Charles Henthorn rexh at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 21 09:01:45 EST 2006

Hi Nan:
     Welcome to the list.  I got my recycled 1988 last spring and had to make the same decisions.  I elected to get the antenna and provide a VHF for installation and a depth gauge.  In contrast to Rummy, the wind in the sails are the only music I need.
  Rex

Nan Bailey <nan at npbailey.com> wrote:
  Hi,

I am in touch with Stan @ General Boats to purchase a recycled boat and
would be interested in hearing some feedback. Are there any features
that are "must have"? I thought I would want life-lines but Stan is
suggesting I reconsider. I am assuming I will have a depth-finder and
compass put in...make sense? Other thoughts?

I am on the Long Island Sound and hope to use it for day sails and some
overnights with my 10/15 yr old children & friends.

Thanks,

Nan

Nan P Bailey, MBA, CFP(r), AIF(r)

1875 Palmer Ave, Ste 206

Larchmont, NY 10538

tel. 914.834.9105

fax 914.834.6376

www.npbailey.com

nan at npbailey.com

Securities and Advisory Services Offered Through Commonwealth Financial
Network; Member NASD/SIPC, a Registered Investment Advisor