[Rhodes22-list] Considering a Recycled R22

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Tue Nov 21 18:13:38 EST 2006

Art,

I'm sorry if I stepped on your toes.  I know you've been working with Stan
on a prototype but I guess I hadn't realized it had reached the status of
"in production and available now."  I know you've worked hard on this and I
didn't mean to snub your efforts--please pardon me.  A boom room on a R22 is
a wonderful thing.  It makes the 22 feet seem like 30.  But I gave Nan the
same advice that was given to me when I first got my Rhodes and I asked the
same questions.  It all worked out great for me!

Slim