[Rhodes22-list] Considering a Recycled R22

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 21 20:04:32 EST 2006

Slim,
I guess we never made a big deal about it.  I can promise, there were alot of adjustments to find the ideal combo of features.  The 'learning curve' was steep, even as already had most of the important things done early on.  I agree on the utility - it enhances the experience and greatly expands the recreation season for sailing, especially for cold weather sailors.  I also learned how important it is for individual installation.  The trip to LI to put Bruce's in, after the 4th, was thoroughly enjoyable.
Art