[Rhodes22-list] Wind Indicators

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Wed Nov 22 10:58:00 EST 2006

Nan,

I use shroud mounted wind indicators designed for catamarans, one on
each side.  The most powerful part of our sails are very low on the
mast.  I find the low wind indicators give me a better sense of the wind
I'm actually using.  They cost $20 a pair.  Can be mounted in 10
seconds.  Last for multiple seasons.  Never get stuck or damaged.

Bill Effros